Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
UK Free Shipping on this Item!
Out of Stock
- Item number: SW11290
The Expanded Edition Guide to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is a 512-page hardcover guidebook covering everything in the main game as well as the two Expansion Pass DLC packs “The Master Trials” and “The Champions’ Ballad”.
INCLUDES: Expansion Pass concept art gallery; dedicated chapters covering both Expansion Passes; Reference and Analysis chapter; Maps chapter; all-new hardcover and an extensive 4-page Index.
- • MAPS CHAPTER: a dedicated 36-page atlas of Hyrule showing the exact location of all Korok seeds and treasure chests.
- • REFERENCE & ANALYSIS CHAPTER: contains a farming manual showing how to acquire all items of prime interest efficiently; the best weapons and armor upgrades; the most effective recipes; the most lucrative gemstone mining spots; amiibo; merchants and much more.
- • EXPANSION PASS CHAPTERS: 34 pages dedicated to “The Master Trials” and “The Champions’ Ballad”.
- • 100% AUTHORITATIVE: all side quests, all shrines of Trials and all information about collectible items fully mapped out; also includes optional challenges, mini-games, unlockables, Easter eggs, and more.
- • AT-A-GLANCE WALKTHROUGHS: annotated maps and screenshots show the optimal way through every quest and dungeon.
- • LARGE MAP POSTER: two-sided and fully-annotated – covering the immense game area.
- • CONCEPT ART: direct from the development team and beautifully laid out across two sections: 16 pages of concept art from “The Master Trials” and “The Champions’ Ballad” as well as a 16-page art tour of the main game.
- • PUZZLE MASTER: every single puzzle and riddle unraveled with refined, visual solutions.
- • EXPERT COMBAT STRATEGY: practical, reproducible tactics to crush all enemies and bosses.
- • COMPREHENSIVE REFERENCES: exhaustive appraisals of all items and monsters – including key parameters that are hidden in the game.
- • EASE OF USE: Instant searches, print navigation systems, extensive 4-page index and detailed map poster give you immediate access to the information you need.
- • PREMIUM HARDCOVER: with guide pages printed on superior-quality art paper.