Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
UK Free Shipping on this Item!
In Stock (Dispatched within 2 working Days)
- Item number: SW10972
- Rating: Pegi-12
- Platform: PC
Patrician IV Gold Edition is the ultimate edition for anyone who has missed this sequel to the historical trading simulation and strategy series. You are a merchant in northern Europe in the late Middle Ages when the Hanseatic League was flourishing. Your goal is to rise to the most successful and influential member of the Hanse, ultimately being elected Elderman, leader of the trading league. Start trading with common goods, build up your own production and establish a merchant fleet to expand your trading empire to gain more political influence as you conquer new towns.
However, a Hanse merchant's life can also have its dark side. On your rise to power you must hold your ground against fierce rivals, whom you have to overcome by any means be it economic competition, price wars or ‘other’ underhanded tactics such as sabotage. Will you even engage in piracy to get what you want?
Patrician IV Gold Edition also brings a host of improvements and features first introduced by the critically acclaimed expansion Rise of a Dynasty. Operate your business in cooperative multiplayer mode, discover new heartland trade routes while grappling with territorial rulers and protecting your wagon convoys from errant highwaymen.
- Complex trade system with trade routes between 40 cities on the coast and the mainland.
- Become a leading merchant in heartland cities and establish an extensive road network to expand your trade routes.
- All towns are displayed in impressive and detailed 3D graphics.
- Intelligent rivals, dynamic weather and seasons influence gameplay.
- Manage your trading empire alongside three of your friends via LAN or Internet in a cooperativemultiplayer mode.
- Become a big time landowner and buy parts of the regional territories to expand your influence and power.
- Be elected mayor of your home town or even Elderman of the Hanseatic League and gain new rights and responsibilities.
- Construct your own merchant fleet from historical ship models and research new types.
- Arm your fleet with convoy ships and fight in impressive naval battles against pirates and rivals.