Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
UK Free Shipping on this Item!
Out of Stock
- Item number: SW11046
Expand your Rail Simulator world with this fantastic fictional route set in the heart of North America.
The Rascal & Cottonwood route is a fictional representation of a coal-carrying branch line in North America. The route runs for almost 20 miles and is based around the town of Tri-City, the Cottonwood foundry and the Rascal mine. The package features eleven different scenarios, including Free Roam which allows users to travel to any part of the route.
Also included are a version of the excellent 3dtrains Rural Landscapes Foliage Pack add-on and parts of the RSDL Foliage Pack, providing a rich package of many different foliage types with which you can enhance the appearance of the Rascal & Cottonwood line and include in your own routes as well.
The route features a detailed Union Pacific SD40-2 locomotive, 10 USA rolling stock wagons, authentic terrain mapping and track placement, and AI train operations, not to mention spectacular scenery with four towns, a whole landscape of vegetation, rivers, bridges and more!
- Eleven scenarios give you tasks to be completed, and one special scenario turns the Rascal & Cottonwood route into your own personal model railway!
- Any Rail Simulator rolling stock, including add-ons, can be used on the Rascal & Cottonwood route, and the printed manual includes full route schematics.
- THE ROUTE: The story of the single-track Rascal & Cottonwood mainline is of an abandoned coal route brought back to life, which features a coal mine, a coal prep plant and a foundry which are the lifeblood of Cottonwood. The route features an incredible amount of detail, yet won't have an adverse affect on your frame rates.The Rascal & Cottonwood route features loop action, so the action never stops!
- THE LOCOMOTIVE :Union Pacific SD40-2. Introduced between 1972 and 1986, and constructed by the General Motors Electro-Motive Division, the SD40-2 has a powerful 3,000 horsepower output. Union Pacific has at times operated more that 1,100 examples.
- ROLLING STOCK:
- SD40-2 Locomotive
- Box Car
- Cement Hopper
- Coal Hopper
- Steel Coil Car
- Covered Hopper
- Double Stack Container Car
- Refrigerator Car
- Tank Car