Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
UK Free Shipping on this Item!
Out of Stock
- Item number: SW11168
- Rating: Pegi-3
- Platform: PC
Pro Rugby Manager puts the player in the shoes of a manager of a rugby union team. He must guarantee sporting success on the field and financial success off it so as to secure the job for another season or to be.
With a state-of-the-art sports management engine developed and iterated upon over many years, and a match-play feature for would-be managers to take active control of your team during games, Pro Rugby Manager 2015 covers all aspects of the challenges of a real rugby union manager.
Developed under license from the biggest rugby union leagues in the world (Aviva Premiership Rugby, RaboDirect PRO12 (Wales, Scotland and Ireland) and Ligue Nationale de Rugby (France)), Pro Rugby Manager 2015 will give players the opportunity to manage any of the 54 official teams from these leagues.
Club Management: Facilities, Staff, Finance, Scouting, Sponsors:
- Choose the key members of your staff: Assistant Coach, Scout, Physio…
- Wisely manage spends and income to keep the balance and please the Board.
- Negotiate with sponsors.
- Develop your facilities from training field to stores, fitness room, video room and more; to reach pro level and compete with the top teams on the Europe scale.
- Manage your salary cap.
Team Management: Training, Physio, Tactics, Roster:
- Choose the best training to maximise your player’s potential.
- Choose the starting XV depending on training, performance; attributes and morale.
- Coach your roster to avoid fatigue or play with the best players to win at your own risks: injuries can happen!
- Scout and sign the best players of the world to win championships and Euro Cups.
- Manage young teams to get the stars of tomorrow.
- Choose to see from 3D, 2D to fit your best tactics, change play style and intensity, call or simulate match.
- Overall tactics: Play with the 8 pack, play large, search for the penalty use the French Flair!
- Set the calls, choose to kick penalty or humiliate with scrum.
- Or focus on management and simulate.
Choose Amongst 54 Official Teams of the Best Championships in the World Under License:
- French Top 14 and Pro D2.
- Aviva Premiership.
- RaboDirect Pro12.
- On-line Leaderboards: to compare single player results and achievements with friends.
- Steam achievements.
- Steam Cloud.
- One way friendly matches: Challenge a friend or host a game and have someone join.
Developed by Cyanide Studio: who count among their credits the last rugby management games to be released, Pro Rugby Manager (2004) and Pro Rugby Manager 2005, as well as various other sports management titles including the hugely successful Pro Cycling Manager series.
Steam Account Required.