Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
UK Free Shipping on this Item!
Out of Stock
- Item number: SW11346
- Rating: BBFC-15
- Platform: PlayStation 3
With unprecedented levels of dynamism, drama and interaction, Asura’s Wrath™ delivers a fresh take on the action gaming genre. Combining intense combat with a seamless player controlled narrative, Asura’s Wrath introduces a brand new style of action game. Players will control Asura in a blend of action and cinematic sequences taking an active role in the gameplay direction.
Long ago in the realm of Shinkoku, eight deities known as “The Eight Guardian Generals” battled to protect civilisation from a destructive force known only as Gohma. During the victory celebration, the Emperor of Shinkoku is assassinated in a sinister plot and the blame is placed on Asura. In the middle of the commotion, Asura’s wife is also murdered and his daughter kidnapped. With everyone turning against him, Asura is stripped of all his powers and banished to Earth. Awoken by a voice after 12,000 years, Asura vows revenge on all those who have betrayed him.
Asura’s Wrath finds Asura facing off against numerous distinct enemies, including planetary sized bosses. Through a mix of range attacks and visceral close quarter action players will fi ll Asura’s ‘Burst Gauge,’ unleashing the full force of his rage and delivering devastating attacks on those who betrayed him. Asura’s story of revenge will be told through episodic gameplay, taking the player on a journey of highs and lows and adopting a structure that is similar to a TV drama series.
- Innovative setting and story - Fusing Asian mythology with sci-fi , Asura’s Wrath’s universe is truly unique
- Relentless action – Asura’s Wrath keeps placing gamers in tight situations and says ‘now get out of that’
- Rage never dies – Build up Asura’s Burst Gauge to unleash devastating attacks on those who betrayed him 12,000 years ago
- What the...? – A range of unique enemies and planetary sized bosses will continually challenge players’ expectations
- New type of action game - Asura’s Wrath seamlessly blends action with narrative, adopting an episodic nature more akin to a TV drama series
- Collaboration with CyberConnect2 – Continues Capcom’s strategy of partnering with the best developers to produce titles to compliment its own internal projects