Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
UK Free Shipping on this Item!
Out of Stock
- Item number: SW11107
- Rating: Pegi-3
- Platform: PlayStation 4
Project CARS Game of the Year Edition is the ultimate choice for serious racing fans - created by fans, tested by real racing drivers, and the preferred choice of Esports pros.
Featuring all the elements of the original core experience that made Project CARS the most authentic, beautiful, intense, and technically-advanced racing game on the planet, the Game of the Year Edition also includes an additional:
- 50+ cars (125 total).
- 4 tracks (35 unique locations, 100+ layouts total).
- 60+ community-created liveries.
- 500+ features and improvements added since launch.
All this, plus two special and exclusive items – the iconic Nurburgring Combined Nordschieife + GP circuit and two exclusive vehicles from Pagani – the Zonda Revolucion and Huayra BC unveiled at this year’s Geneva Motor Show.
Featuring world-class graphics and handling, a ground-breaking dynamic time of day & weather system, and deep tuning & pit stop functionality, players can create a driver, pick from a variety of motorsports, and shift into high gear to chase a number of Historic Goals in a quest to enter the Hall Of Fame. Test your skills online either in competitive fully-loaded race weekends, leaderboard-based time trials with downloadable ghosts, or multiple ongoing Esports series throughout 2016.
- Created by a racing community and tested by racing professionals.
- The largest track roster of any racing game.
- The most successful racing Esport - complete with Spectator mode, events ran by ESL, and ongoing sponsored series throughout 2016.
- World-class graphics and handling running at 1080p and 60fps (and 12K on PC).
- Ten different forms of motorsport and car culture represented.
- Dynamic time of day & weather, and pit stops.
- Critically-acclaimed, authentic, and tradition-breaking sandbox career mode.
- Competitive online versus play and asynchronous Time Trials with downloadable Ghosts.
- Support for over 30 different wheels and a range of community-created second screen apps.