Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
UK Free Shipping on this Item!
Out of Stock
- Item number: SW10003
- Rating: Pegi-18
- Platform: XBOX ONE
PAYDAY 2 comes to New Generation consoles with an action-packed, four-player co-op shooter that once again lets gamers don the masks of the original PAYDAY crew - Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf and Chains - as they descend on Washington D.C. for an epic crime spree!
Up to four friends can co-operate on the hits and as the crew progresses the jobs become bigger, better and more rewarding, along with earning more money and becoming a legendary criminal
Crime does pay - use your funds to customize your character with new skillsets that change the way you play and kit them out with their own guns and gear.
The new CRIMENET network offers a huge range of dynamic contracts. Players are free to choose anything from small-time convenience store hits to major league cyber-crime or emptying out major bank vaults for that epic PAYDAY.
- Additional content. A loot bag full of DLC brings a huge range of updates and upgrades to the Crimewave Edition, with a multitude of heists, weapons and gadgets that extend the experience.
- 1080p Visuals bring heisting into glorious full HD on both Playstation 4 and Xbox One. See every bank note fly and Feel every bullet blast past your head!
- PAYDAY Loot - Finishing a job isn't just an accomplishment to be proud of. After a successful heist gamers will also earn rare and powerful new equipment such as masks, weapons mods, mask modifications and a variety of other accessories.
- Mission Assets - Every job has a set of purchasable assets that can alter and enhance the heist such as a faster escape car, blueprints or even inside help.
- Character Upgrades - The signature PAYDAY mask can now be customized into tens of thousands of different combinations, color and material variations and there is a bigger selection of gear to wear for the discerning high-fashion heister.
- Multistage Jobs - Many contracts feature several separate stages allowing for mission forks and different outcomes depending on what the players accomplish in each individual stage.